We establish partnerships with several restaurants that translate into discounts for Tagus Host customers upon presentation of proof of hosting. Our partners are very varied which will allow an experience of our Regional and National cuisine as well as International Cuisine. (List in permanent update)
Jardim das Portas do Sol – Santarém
Rua Arco de Manços,8 – Santarém
Santarém (Complexo Aquático)
Rua Ateneu Comercial, Lt. 1, R/C.Esqº
R. Prior do Crato 8, (Perto do antigo Campo da Feira – A 100 m de Tagus Host) – Santarém
Av. D. Afonso Henriques – Santarém ( A 50 m de Tagus Host)
R. Pedro Santarém – Santarém (A 20 m de TagusHost)
R.Pedro Santarém (A 50 m de TagusHost)
R. Dr. Jaime Figueiredo 19-21 (Junto ao Mercado Municipal)
(Request at the check-in desk of the Tagus Host your proof of accommodation and the updated listing of these partnerships and information about them)
CULTURAL TOURISM-RELIGIOUS TOURISM-TOURISM LUDIC
Santarém is one of the oldest cities in the country and has vestiges of occupation with more than three thousand years. The host of the Tagus is at the center of all this cultural wealth built with several centuries of existence. Visit its ancient monuments, its churches with history, its museums and gardens. We help.
Enjoy your stay in the Tajo host and have access to knowledge and contact with all this history. We have for you an offer that gastronomy leisure and culture.
(In preparation) Living in an art gallery.
In our house you can also enjoy a permanent exhibition of the greatest artists of the region.
– The Tagus Host is five minutes (walk) from the sanctuary of Santo Milagro, one of the most visited sanctuaries in Portugal.
«The sanctuary of Fatima is sixty kilometers away. Guided tours of this temple are also organized.
– Special discounts at more than ten local restaurants (traditional cuisine and prices for all pockets) – List of restaurants
– Guided visits to the monuments of the city (Capital of the Gothic)
– Visit to the caves of the Sierra de los Candeeiros (Algar do Pena) and the tracks of the dinosaurs (Alcanede)
– Visit to the Shrine of Fatima (with or without food included)